About the writer/primary artist
I think of myself as a creator and not necessarily “writer” or “artist.” Neither is a full-time occupation or even a formal one. That said, I’ve been around for a long time on the internet since the days of USENET drawing and writing stuff. Yes – BEFORE the WEB EXISTED.
Creating is a natural part of who I am. I have always staged dramas and stories since I was little with poor unfortunate stuffed animals and then through fanfiction and various blogs.
- Aside from this serial or “webfiction” I blog about them at http://online-novel.com
- I am a fangirl of samurai anime and the characters from the Bakufu and Meiji eras. See http://red-bird.org .
- I am a former fanfiction.net alum. It was my moderate success with a very obscure romance/drama that put the seed in my head of doing original work.
- All non-commissioned artwork on this website is by me. SCARY. You can find me on Deviantart and Tumblr.
- If I had my druthers I would be involved in the animation business. But my parents pushed me towards a slightly more practical career path that has nothing to do with art or writing.
If you would like to contact me, please do so at plumopera at gmail dot com.